Note: you will receive immediate access to this recorded webinar upon completing your purchase.
Webinar Title: Behavioral Health Issues in Children that Impact Learning
1. Participants will learn signs and symptoms associated with prominent childhood behavioral health disorders, such as Autism Spectrum Disorder, ADHD, Oppositional Defiant Disorder, Disruptive Mood Dysregulation Disorder, Reactive Attachment Disorder/PTSD, and anxiety.
2. Best practice assessment for childhood behavioral health disorders will be reviewed. Participants will be provided with two diagnostic inventories to assist the Educational Therapist in screening for behavioral health issues in children.
3. Participants will be familiarized with best practice treatments for childhood behavioral health diagnoses that impact learning.
ABOUT YOUR INSTRUCTORS:
Trina Young Greer, Psy.D., Licensed Clinical Psychologist
Dr. Trina Young Greer is a Licensed Clinical Psychologist. She is the Founder and Executive Director of Genesis Counseling Center (www.genesiscounselingcenter.com) of Hampton Roads. Genesis Counseling Center is a multi-site outpatient counseling center with over 45 licensed clinicians who assist clients in thriving in life. She is a member of both the American Psychological Association (APA) and the American Association of Christian Counselors (AACC). She and her husband, Steve Greer, are also the co-founders of Genesis Assist, which provides business services for therapists in private practice across the United States.
Kirsten Burt, MA, Resident in Marriage and Family Therapy
Benefits of NILD Webinars:
Kirsten Burt has completed her Master’s Degree in Marriage and Family Therapy and is currently completing her Residency at Genesis Counseling Center. During her time at Genesis, Kirsten has assisted in completing psychological assessments as well as working with individuals, couples, and families for individual therapy. In her work with children, Kirsten has done play therapy which utilizes directive and indirective play techniques to assist in treatment for various behavioral and emotional disorders. In addition, she specializes in Neurofeedback therapy which works to manage symptoms associated with a variety of different DSM-5 disorders, such as ADHD, Depression, Anxiety, and Learning Disorders.
- Earn CEUs from the convenience of your desktop computer or mobile device*
- Lowest cost option to meet PCET professional development requirements for re-certification
- PowerPoint handouts will be made available prior to broadcast
- Re-watch all or part of the webinar multiple times as this webinar will be accessible for 90 days
This 60-minute archived webinar is available to you 24x7 for 90 days from date of purchase.
Note: After you complete your order you will receive an email confirmation for your purchase that will contain links so that you can immediately download the webinar handouts and CEU certificate. These link(s) will also provide you instructions for how to access the online video.
Please email email@example.com or call 757-423-8646 if you have any questions or problems with your order. Thank you.
* Only one CEU certificate will provided for this single-viewer Webinar purchase.